18 min 23 sec view I Date: 28 April 2023
The financial markets had a strong start in January, but volatility resurfaced in February and March due to concerns over inflation and the implication from interest rate tightening.
In this video, the team will cover:
- The performance of equities and fixed income.
- Economic outlook.
- Opportunities in the ASEAN and Malaysian market.
- Advice in terms of asset allocation.
What to do next?
- If you need any investment assistance, please get in touch with your financial consultant. (We can help you find one). They can assist you with your investment goals and advice you on your risk tolerance.
- Alternatively, you can also manage your portfolio on-the-go, anytime, anywhere via our online investment portal.
- If you need further assistance, please leave your details here, and we will connect with you.