24 min 05 sec view I Date: 30 March 2022
After a good performance in 2021, the global markets saw a tough start to 2022. History however shows that it has been a mistake to make dramatic shifts in portfolios in response to geopolitical crises. It’s important to remember that we are still in an environment where economic growth and earnings remain healthy.
In this video, the team will cover:
- The performance of equities and fixed income since the beginning of the year.
- The perspective of managing Growth and Risk in the current environment.
- How does inflation that is expected to remain elevated in line with the global trend, impacts Malaysia.
- Opportunities in the ASEAN and Malaysian market.
- Advice in terms of asset allocation for the near term.