Equity by Patrick Chang.
Positive gains with small bumps. That’s what the third quarter was for global equities as there were increasing concerns over the prospect of policy tightening, emerging delta cases, and the regulatory climate in China.
In this video, Patrick will cover:
- An overview of the equity market’s performance so far in 2021
- The Global outlook for capital markets
- Asia, ASEAN and Malaysia outlook
- The investment strategy going forward
Fixed Income by Jesse Liew.
As we enter the final quarter of the year, let’s recap broad fixed income asset performances so far on a year-to-date basis as of August 2021.
In this video, Jesse will cover:
- A review of fixed income performance so far in 2021
- The Global outlook for fixed income
- Fixed income outlook for ASEAN and Malaysia
Global Sukuk by Mohd Fadzil Mohamed.
Following some fluctuations in the first quarter of 2021, the Global Sukuk market recovered strongly in the second and third quarters of the year.
In this video, Mohd Fadzil will cover:
- Market review for Global Sukuk so far in 2021
- Global Sukuk outlook